Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can my wife and I deal with a neighbor who is constantly drinking and being a neusence?

I can't go outside without finding beer bottles in my lawn. He is also a wife beater and a dead beat Dad. What can I do to deal with this person? I call him a ';person'; because he is far from being a man.How can my wife and I deal with a neighbor who is constantly drinking and being a neusence?
Wow, that's a tough one. I lived with that problem once and finally did start making both audio and video recordings and calling the cops. Then bad things started happening to my cars.





It finally ended when he lost his home to foreclosure, but it was pure hell for about two years. These low lifes care nothing about society. Good luck.How can my wife and I deal with a neighbor who is constantly drinking and being a neusence?
Just remember that a wife beater is a dangerous man. One of the most helpful things I did was meeting ';face to face'; with the Chief of Police so he knew just how scared and serious I was.





Be strong friend.

Report Abuse



Call the police, call CPS, throw AA meeting schedules on his porch next to the paper, throw the bottles back in his yard. If you let it continue it will never stop. A lot of the time people don't realize they have a problem until someone confronts it. Don't be an idle bystander allowing this man to abuse his family. Could your conscience handle it if he hurt them really bad and you knew but never said anything.
I would make a complaint to your local police station....I mean littering is littering weather it is in your yard or on the road....I think that talking to him would not make much difference this ';person'; seems to not care about others at all......GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment