Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my wife, uh.. kid.. uh wife.. uh kid..hmm??

Everytime I Try to talk to my wife about something she has done, she Turns it around by saying '; Well, youuuuuu dont do this...'; Like i had a Super emergency which required me to get a hold of her, and she left her cell phone at home... again... and instead of a nice, ';sorry hun'; i get the same thing... ';Well do you ALWAYS have your phone on you??'; could be me bringing anything to her attention, its always the same turn around.. in 6 years she has never apoligized. justified? yes. apolgized? no.





My kids give me better answers... how the heck do i deal with someone like that without used of attorneys or blunt objects?








If she were to reply to this.. she would answer the question with a question like '; Well how do we deal with you?????';





Shoot me or save me, but for god's sake help out on this one.How do I deal with my wife, uh.. kid.. uh wife.. uh kid..hmm??
Reply back with another question, until she relents. Or say ,';I'm sorry, I didn't ask that correctly, what I meant was...'; As they say in sales training, ignore the first ten ';no's';.How do I deal with my wife, uh.. kid.. uh wife.. uh kid..hmm??
Well, if everything you say is true [and I'm not saying it's not] then it sounds like she's immature. I hate it when people answer a question like that. Maybe if you sat her down and simply explained the problem to her she would get it. I don't know though.
i do the same thing with my husband he has totally learned not to harass me about silly little things like that and yes i am always right!
*giggle* Sorry, I had to laugh because my husband and I do the exact same thing to eachother! It's so frustrating, isn't it! Okay, when we really need to get the other person's attention, we say....';I know I'm not perfect and yes I do (insert whatever you are being accused of) but we are not talking about ME right now we are talking about YOU. I love you and I respect you but this is a problem. Tell me what you think the solution is.'; Doesn't always work right away, but after one of us simmers down we can usually come to an agreement. Good luck.
Nobody likes confrontation. Maybe its the tone of voice you are using? Or that she knows she is wrong and wants to make you look bad. Manipulation is obviously her game...but at the same time...treat her how you wanted to be treated. If you wnat to be able to reach her on her cell..you have to be reachable on your cell. If you want her to say sorry..you should say sorry for mistakes youve made.
Nobody's perfect. You either have to love her or hate her. You will never be able to change her.
Sounds like you two may need the help of a professional because she's past being rational and there's definitely something going on inside her. Otherwise, there's no need for all of the hostility from a simple question.


It also sounds as though she's resenting you for something and you're not aware. Try reversing things and ask her something like is she happy and if not, Why? Then ask her what can you do to see that smile and joy she had the day you asked her to marry you. Just try it and if that doesn't work, I'd call in the professionals because sometimes things can be so deep that neither one of you can put your finger on where it all started. You need some one with skill to help you outta that. Good Luck
  • private myspace
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment