Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with your wife, parents, friends not wanting you in there lives?

i suffer from p.d.s.d., anxiety, a.d.h.d. innatentive, depression. i am on med's, cant afford counceling and i hate the way i am!! looking for help not pitty. also i am very scared to be in a friendship or more with anyone in person. it seems like god cant help me!!!!!!! i have 3 kids, now 2 ex-wives and a life i cant control.How do you deal with your wife, parents, friends not wanting you in there lives?
ok i understand i have depression i get depressed for no reason but im scarred to tell my parents and i think im bi polar every1 agrees but doctores can help you get controll over ur life again, depression has pills for it and so does adhd, as for me i dont have friends, my family ignores me, and i dont know about myself i usley hide it but u shouldent ask for a drs help are som1 u can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment