Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my wife?

My wife of 3 months is insane. We dated for 3 years before getting married and I thought it was the best thing. The three years we dated we had sex atleast 3 times a week and she would do anything I wanted sexually. On our wedding day,she was very distant and we hardly talked to each other. When we got home that night I tried to make a few moves on her and she stated ';None of that anymore,we're married'; I figured she was joking,but she wasnt. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and not once did we get intimate. We're both young couples (I'm 27,she's 23). Since we returned home,she goes to church every Sunday,which I have no problem with,but she's turned into a ';holy roller'; follwing the bible to a ';T';. Before we got married I told her that I don't like to attend church because we're both raised Catholic and I dont believe in our religion and the things they say and do. Every Sunday she makes a big fuss about me not going with her,but I tell her,';You knew that before we got married';. She says that the only time we can have sex is when we're trying to conceive a baby,other than that,it's a sin. Her parents are sorta ';holy rollers'; as well,and her parents put that fear into her that she may not go to heaven if she kept living that lifestyle(which by no means was bad) How do i deal with this? Serious responses onlyHow do I deal with my wife?
maybe she want's a baby? it sounds a bit odd to be honest. try talking to her about how uncomfortable and unhappy she's making you, don't emphasise on the fact that your physical needs aren't being met but more that you feel she has changed.





p.s. a marriage that isn't consumated doesn't count in the eyes of god.How do I deal with my wife?
Wow... that sounds awful, one the main reasons for getting married is the available sex at any time.





I would start explaining to her that sex is not only to conceive and she should start fulfilling her 'marital obligations'... you are a man and you have needs and actually her having sex before marriage was sinning. So she has already laid out her path to hell when she had sex with you before marriage... something with her changed once that ring went on her finger... im so sorry to hear about this nightmare... maybe you can go to the pastor or minister at your church to discuss this. They might be able to relieve her sense of sinning with sex and show her it is a marital obligation, nothing bad. good luck.
WOW... umm.. I don't even know what to say. Thats a HUGE overnight change. Jeez... seriously.. I don't know what to say. Divorce? Annulment? although if you have consumated your marriage its different.. BUT if you haven't had sex since you've been married you can actually annul a marriage if she hasn't ';put out';.


again.. WOW!
You probably have grounds for annulment. If you have not had sex since you got married, you have grounds since the marriage was not consummated. You may also have grounds since it appears you were married under false pretenses, i.e. tricked into getting married. Check with a lawyer. You been had. You may want to keep some records about current conversations, and try and remember and record ones prior to the marriage.
Easy. Secretly get a vasectomy, and then ';try to conceive a baby'; every night for the next 20 years.
I see it like this, have a talk with her about the cituation and then once u do that use reverse cycology if that doesnt work then start going to the strip club or out with your friends and one day u plain to go out she might ask u to stay home to do that try it out and email me in the mourning im a doctor mane.lol
Well I think that you should like your wife for who she is. your a jerk if u like her for a sexual reason. Except her religious views. Or you can talk to her about it.
Did she think sex was a sin before you got married? If this is a new ';philosophy'; of hers I would say it is grounds for an annulment. Sex is a vital part of marriage. There are always peaks and valleys but it is truly a neccessity (among many other things) for a strong marriage. It is very concerning that only after 3 months this is how things are going. Sometimes people change after getting married. I was married previously and my ex-husband changed the moment I said ';I do';. I hope this works out for the two of you but if it doesn't, do not let it sour you on all marriage. My current hubby did not change a bit and I have been very happily married for 4 1/2 yrs.
So it was okay to have premarital sex, but no sex when you're married??? What the hell is that??? I'm sorry but she sounds crazy and if I were you I would get out of that as soon as possible. It sounds like she was going along with whatever to trap you into marriage.
She's a hypocrite. If she's not giving you sex, start looking for it elsewhere.
I would Holy Roll away from her while you are still young. And I'm serious.





You will miss out on a lot of life if you stay with her. She is a selfish person who believes in the doctrine of fantasy.





Good luck.
ask her why she was a sex animal before you got married, and why she doesn't want have sex anymore.





if all else fails have loads of kids
Wow this is something....Well I'm sorry to hear about your wife and her all of a sudden holiness but I think that she should have showed you some kinds of signs before you all got married...This is crazy that you all got married and didn't do anything on your wedding night not even honeymoon and before it was 3 times a day...She just woke up the next day after marriage and decided that she wasn't going to give you any at all??? I find that real strange but in any case I would have a face to face with her and go all the way back from when you both dated...Let her know that this isn't want was expected and she should realize that married people have sex. she should also probably have a talk with her pastor so he or she can explain what the wife's duties are....If she's really in to the bible as you say this will help her get out of the way she is in and put things to light...I mean no disrepect when I say you need to help her and get things taken care of because I'm sure this was a shock to you...
Your wife is confusing religion and self-proclaimed ';holiness'; with not being about to have marital sexual relations. My husband and I are Christians, and in our church we preach from the Bible. Clearly, it states that sex between a married man and a woman should be enjoyed to the capacity of both people. There is nothing dirty about married sex or anything involved in it for that couple's enjoyment. That's what God created sex for, for our pleasure. Relgious attitudes tend to confuse what is ';right'; and not. Tell her to read the Bible, especially Corinthians. Good luck!
As adam is made for hana,a wife made for husband and vice versa.it's not a sin by doing sex with your own wife at least you do with other people that is not your wife.I am prostestan but i knew that sex between married couple is not a sin.Talk to your wife and discuss about the problem nicely and there's should be gives and takes.or,your wife might hide something from you,you should ask your wife.She might afraid to tell you because afraid that you might get hurt feelings.
Let me tell you. I am a Christian a bible follower and I would say a holy roller, who just got married four months ago. I love being intimate with my husband - it's something very special we share that solidifies us as husband and wife. We are firm believers that sex only strengthens your marriage.





I would highly recommend the book The Act of Marriage. It's a bible based, Christian book about the importance of sex between a husband and a wife. Your wife (and you) may learn how special sexual intimacy is from the book.
sit her down and tell her how you feel and that you want t divorce because she is trying to change you into something your not when she knew before the marriage and if she wants to keep you in the marriage she needs to start listening and do things to fix the marriage.
Go to a Christian marriage counselor. He/She will be respectful toward your views toward religion and also be able to deal with your wife's issues.
so start telling her you want to try conceiving a BABY........





Otherwise...get an annulment.






On the assumption that you are telling the truth, and the whole story I would say that your wife is having a crisis coming to terms with her being 'unequally yolked' to someone she has come to regard as a nonbeliever.





First I recommend that you ask her to arrange a meeting with her Pastor or Marriage Counsellor at the Church [You don't say which church denomination, so it is difficult to say this would be a good thing] you should both be there.





Ask them to provide you with the scripture references to support their position, if they actually agree with your wife. If not have them explain to you both how your wife should regard your relationship.





Be calm - however, provoked you feel.





If the outcome of such a meeting is unproductive then ask again, giving the churches reply.
Get a divorce NOW before you have children. This only gets worse! You can not win this one you have to get away from her!
Biblicly speaking, she needs to obey her husband and please you. Having sex to conceive only is not what God intended. It is to be fun. Have her read the bible. I feel for you man, thats got to be terrible. Try and romance her up a bit and try. If not, tell her if she isnt going to please you, you will go find it somewhere else.





Seriously, though, I wouldnt go other places. You will have to convince her somehow. good luck
Have you tried talking to her about this and letting her know how you feel. Honestly if you both aren't on the same page it is going to be hard to work things out.
Ok, 3 times a week can be a little tiring for a female lol, maybe she is enjoying the time off. From experience, I know that I've felt scared not to have sex with my fiance because he might not want to stay with me if he isn't getting it. Ha! Not anymore, he gets it about once a week, sometimes more. What your wife wants though is you to support her in her decision to go to church, that doesn't mean go with her all the time but ask her about it, tell her you'd like to concider finding a church you both like and go. And if she only wants to have sex when trying to conceive a baby, well if you want it that bad, you better want a baby. Support her in what she choses to do, and maybe if you act like you don't want sex from her anymore, she'll come to you. And... communicating with each other, can be the key to all problems, talk to her about it, if she doesn't chose to listen, maybe you should suggest marriage counseling. :) Good luck!
I'm sorry to say, but like the first person who answered you do have grounds for an anullment.
I think you need to suggest counseling. You both had expectations for marriage that apparently neither of you are fulfilling. You can't spend the rest of your life unhappy and unsatisfied.
WOW,this is hard to even read it,I cant even imagine how can 2 young people not be having sex,and the sad part is that u just started as a married couple.


U have to think about it seriously and if u think she's not going to change then move on,u're very young and u'll find somebody else.





OK,email me...
What a psycho!!!!!!!!! What is wrong w/ her????





Post an update tomorrow!
Tell her you thought you married the woman you dated but she seems completely different now and you don't feel like you know her. Tell her sex is a way to show your love for your spouse and God created it for more than just making babies. Ask her to go to counseling with you.
get shut of her. aarrgghhh a total nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment