Friday, August 20, 2010

Husbands how do you deal with ur wife's mood swings?

just woundering how other men handle their women i usually don't let it bother me and go do my own thing and when i see her again she is in a better mood and wants to jump my bones, but when i was younger i would try everything to make her happy and it nothing but make it worse.Husbands how do you deal with ur wife's mood swings?
A sense of humor does wonders.Husbands how do you deal with ur wife's mood swings?
My hubby takes ur path and its the right one for me. If he just gets outta my face and if he can take the kids outta my way to then I chill out and get over it. The jumping the bones bit is the same too. I think cos i've had a princess tantrum and a chill out im in a better place mentally to have sex, i also feel bad too and i know a good bone jumping will pass on my apologies.
You must have married a woman with amnesia. Those aren't mood swings, that is a woman who is angry and if you just go off and do your own thing, it builds inside of her like a volcano. Keep one eye open when you sleep.
Once a month....he sees it coming....sends me out the door alone with shopping money and chocolate.





Mommas happy everyone is happy!
Beer.
  • private myspace
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment