Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a wife that cheated on you?

I have been with my wife for 9 years and we have had our ups and downs and I cheated on my wife a while back and ended up with a child out of it we worked thru the problem and moved forward with our marriage some months of go I went to jail for a probation violation due to fees and some other money I was ordered to pay but couldn't because I couldn't pay them and take of my wife and kids o by the way we have 2 kids together before I cheated on her. But I was only in jail for a little over a month when my wife had sex with someone who I thought was my friend I want to forgive her and move forward with our marriage but it is hard on my part cause I really don't know how to deal with it. All I can do is think about her having sex with someone elseHow to deal with a wife that cheated on you?
Double standard much? She obviously forgave you when you did it to her. Are you so much better than her, that even though you have been in jail, aren't properly supporting your family, and in general haven't been particularly worthy of trust, that she should be the only one to be blamed when she has an affair?


Obviously it was wrong of her to do it, but how do you think she felt when you did it? You should try to work this out and understand that she has already done it for you. The least you can do is return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment