Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a wife's betrayal and having you arrested on a lie to destroy you and divorce you?

I loved my wife dearly in spite of her emotional and mental problems from an abusive mother. I spent 15 years trying to keep our marriage together. She betrayed me many times. I forgave her and wanted to live my life with her. She had some affairs and chose her mother's wishes over ours as a family. I don't understand how she would allow her mother that abuses her physically and emotionally to be more important to her than us as a family. She lied to the police and the court, using our children by long term manipulation with her mothers help, and had me arrested and thrown out of my house and life. She obtained a ';protection order'; to ensure her success. My children are begining to come around and want to see me and maybe even see that I am not the bad father that they have portrayed me to be. I sent my wife several notes begging her to give our marriage another chance and she had me arrested each time. Now I fear that I have lost any hope for custody of our children.How do you deal with a wife's betrayal and having you arrested on a lie to destroy you and divorce you?
Stay away- Trying to make contact will only make the situation worse. Don't give her ammo. It is hard but you have to play it by the law, for now anyways. Fight for joint custody and go from there. Let your wife go, for your childrens sake. The children need to see a healthy happy father. You know you tried and did what you could and that is what is important.How do you deal with a wife's betrayal and having you arrested on a lie to destroy you and divorce you?
She obviously doesn't love you.. You need to just move on... As far as the children, you can still get visitation rights. As time goes on they will see that you are a loving father...
get a good lawyer, fight for your kids. It's as simple as that.





Your marriage sounds over, but your kids will still need you. Keep in mind that if you keep doing what you've been doing, you will keep getting what you've been getting.





Get yourself the best lawyer you can possibly find and fight for your kids!
YOUR BEST BET IS TO JUST STAY AWAY,...DONT WORRY ABOUT THE KIDS, WRITE THEM LETTERS, PUT THEM IN ENVELOPES AND KEEP THEM IN A DRAWER,....WHEN THEY GET OLD ENOUGH AND COME AROUND TO SEE YOU, YOU CAN THEN GIVE THEM THE LETTERS AND THEY WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. IT SPOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE MARRIED TO A SPANISH WOMAN.....I HATE IT WHEN A MOTHER GETS INVOLVED,....THAT JUST SUCKS. BEST THING, DONT COMMUNICATE WITGH YOUR WIFE/EXWIFE....JUST HANG BACK AND LET TIME DO IT'S WORK,............AND IT WILL!....TRUST ME.
why you would honestly want to be with a person who treats you with no regard for your feelings or the feelings of your children is beyond me. First of all she is mentally abusing your children by manipulating them and 2nd she needs serious counseling there is nothing you can do for her, the only thing you can do is get a really good lawyer and try your hardest to get custody of your children
Please get yourself a good lawyer, and probably a good therapist too if you can afford it. You need legal advice to help you sort this all out and to protect your own rights. You've been dealing with a mentally unstable woman all these years. Don't wish for that back again. Take care of yourself. As for your kids, they're more perceptive than you realize, especially as they get older. I think things will work out with them in the long run. But as for your wife, stay as far away from her as you can. She obviously doesn't have your best interests at heart, or her children's either for that matter. Stay strong.
Get a good lawyer and fight it out in the court. Stop trying to this this marriage. Be a man and fight it out. You have to do it for the children
I truly feel sorry for you man. You should have gotten out the first time she cheated on you. You need to use her affairs against her, that will definitley help you get custody.
I went through the exact same thing. How can you love a woman who tried to come between you and your kids. She does not love you. If a woman does not love you as much as your kids do she probably would not be a good wife for you. People like that are crazy. You still have a shot at getting your kids but it will take a lot of time, energy,and money. I'm sure they are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment