Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does a military wife deal?

am a wife a military reservist. We have two kids, I work full time (a very demanding job keeping children safe) a house and family who lives over an hour away. He is has just been deployed to Iraq. He has been gone for a few months and I have been having a hard time dealing with this. I already sought counseling, enlist some friends to help me out. BUt I miss the everyday consistancy of having my husband with me every day. I have a busy day with work, busy evening with the kids. But my kids go to sleep at 8:00 and that is when I have a hard time. Its so hard for me to go out cuz of my small kids.





Please help me!


How does a military wife deal?
even though you dont live near a base, you are not alone! you would be surprised how many other people are going through this right next to you! when my husband deploys, i go back home and im back in normal life and im not living 5 mins off base surrounded by other military spouses. its hard to not have family though but you can get through it! google some online blogs and chatrooms for military wives..they really help! i belong to a ton of them and its a great way to let it all out. you will feel a lot better even though it wont change the situation it will give you a place to direct all that energy. and you might be able to help other wives also with your own experiences, which is a great feeling! good luck, best wishes! us military wives need to stick together!!





http://www.armyreserve.army.mil/ARWEB/NE鈥?/a>


^ read that article, it sounds like EXACTLY what you need. i came across it and i dont know anything about it but you could do a little more research and find out if anything like it is up and running.





How does a military wife deal?
Isn't your family or his family around? I know it is tough. Is there any sort of support group of other military wives you could join? Good luck and God bless.
www.militaryonesource.com





You are so not alone! Seek other women, moms w/ little ones like yourself.





Write a book/novel. It doesn't have to be anything you publish but it will be therapeutic.
hang in there! Obama will be elected soon, and the troops will be coming home!
hang in there,i pray with you that the end that stupid ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment