Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with knowing my wife cheated on me and thinks she loves the other man?

I dealt with it by divorcing my ex-wife. That gave me time to sort out my feelings and get past it. I would never stay with a woman that cheats for a few reasons:





1. You run the risk of her doing it again with either the same man or a new one.





2. Thoughts of her having sex with another man will never leave your mind even with counseling.





3. Things will just never be the same.





I'm not going to tell you what to do but if you want to stay with her, it will take years of counseling. Even then, you will never see her the same way. I wish you luck.How to deal with knowing my wife cheated on me and thinks she loves the other man?
It all depends on you ultimately. Did you guys have a good relationship? Was sex great for the both of you? There has to be a reason why she did that. Re-evaluate the situation and find out why she did it in the first place? She could have been calling out for help and it was tranparent to you or that she could just be doing it just because.


You two are married..for better or for worse...Divorce should not be the first option...that should be your last.... We are all only human and there are times that people make mistake and not realize it until it's too late.


There's soo many judgemental people out there and it's unfortunate that there's two sides to this story...give it a chance first and then make your decision.How to deal with knowing my wife cheated on me and thinks she loves the other man?
Face the facts and accept things for the way they are. Now you are in reality. You really should accept him and her and the only way you are going to get past this is to observe them having sex. Then you will know and understand why she feels they say she does.
As awful as it is, you have to move on. She betrayed you and if she doesn't think she loves you, remind yourself you're not a prison sentence. And don't let her taint your perspective on women. Not all of us are cheating skanks.
if you decide to stay


make her your bee-otch


make her do all the cleaning and cooking


dont take her anywhere nice or buy her anything nice


she is now your maid


oh also go find a pert little hottie for yourself


and take HER out and buy HER stuff
one word= Divorce
well let her go if it's meant to be she will beg you to come back

No comments:

Post a Comment