Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with angry wife?

Two married American and a Lebanese buddies are out drinking one night,


when the American guy turns to the Lebanese guy and says, ';You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!';





His Lebanese buddy looks at him and says, ';Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach.





I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, ';You as horny as I am?





And she always acts like she's sound asleep!How to deal with angry wife?
PMSL





ha ha ha





Thanks that was a good 1How to deal with angry wife?
hahahah :)))))) Got Lebanese BF.. what can I say - he's never had me sound asleep so far :)

Report Abuse



thanks pinky im still laughing from the last joke you put on here.
If she's angry in the morning.....take her out for a good breakfast. In the afternoon....take her for lunch. For evening...take her for a candle light dinner. I bet you that after this she will never be angry again unless you underperform in bed the last time.
hahahhaha this is even better than the previous one but come on we are not that rude
Time for you to take it easy on the Falafel sandwiches...you do know one Falafel sandwich a day is enough, right?
Haha,.... Lebaneses are smart..... lol
I love it
Hey ! Don''t you just love how women are so consistant .... consistant in their inconsistancy !





Now girls , put the claws away ! I mean what's a guy supposed to do ? He tries to do the right thing by the little woman %26amp; what does she do ? Kboom ! No matter how considerate he tries to be ...I mean all of this sneaking around when he's as drunk as a skunk is no easy matter ...what does she do ? Abuses him !





The other guy comes home , full as a council bus ( drunk ! ) tries to do the right thing by the little woman ....offers her a bit of slap %26amp; tickle %26amp; get's ignored !





What gives girls !





We are damned if we do %26amp; damned if we don't !





Would you care to offer some advice ?
hahahaha Pinky......GOOD ONE !!!





Aussie, dear.... men are all the same, but of course, some smarter than other ones...lol
LOOOL - Thanks pinky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment