Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with unfaithful wife I loved 10 yrs? Daughter age 9 lies, boy only 2, & her dad owes me alot$?

My life in shambles lately but no sense for 4 years for the amount of problems that were unusually etreme. Credit score went down 200 points, spending increased hugely until savings acct. left in negatives, vacations more than most %26amp; they ended with fights %26amp; good friends ran off when $ was loaned to them with no word. Her father was my partner that I helped out since he was broke and degraded working at a flea market vendor. He is Korean and so is my mother. I started a company and put him as President. I invested all needed and secured us back in 2002. Hard to believe, company today is worth over 100 million! I have been strongarm by my wife and given ultimatums( divorce, kids, she would get me falsely arrested). I have suffered assaults by her brother, at times fear of losing life, all times fear of losing kids %26amp; all left. Present concern from acknowledging wife tells daughter to lie %26amp; she does out of fear of being spanked. Boy only age 2 %26amp; only wants mom, %26amp; I have to do ???How do I deal with unfaithful wife I loved 10 yrs? Daughter age 9 lies, boy only 2, %26amp; her dad owes me alot$?
WOW man rough... this is in need of a proffesional. I think you need a Dr, this is depressing... You got lots on your plate and you need some help. You arent going to get it here.How do I deal with unfaithful wife I loved 10 yrs? Daughter age 9 lies, boy only 2, %26amp; her dad owes me alot$?
wow ,,you are really a strong man but it is time to let go. you kids are in the middle of something that is going to bother them for the rest if there lives if you to don't stop. you will be blessed you have already done your part she just didn't do hers as a wife let go and if you have to take the kids with you for them to have a better life !!do that!! what ever you do don't let this ruin you from being a great man in the future. there is true love out there and women that are willing to love your kids as there own.. good luck ...
you are living with this? Get out and take the kids with you. I wouldnt' put up with that or let my kids go through that!
Leave your wife ASAP....your daughters lies because she See's and hears your wife lien to you all the time...not her fault. And the 2 year old is precious. Now the dad needs to cough up the money....
WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?? HERE IN THE US THE FATHERS HAVE THEIR RITES. IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TAKE THE CHILDREN AND GO TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY FILE THRU LAWYER AND GET SOLE CUSTODY OF CHILDREN IN THAT STATE JUST SO LONG AS YOU ARE STILL MARRIED TO HER THERE ISNT MUCH SHE CAN DO WHEN YOU ARE STILL MARRIED TOHER..
Get yourself a good lawyer!!





A 9 y/o isnt going to lie when shes asked certain questions by certain authorities or in the middle of court.


.
Get custody of the kids, You can fix the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment