Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with insubordinate wife and mutinous children?

My wife and kids want to go to some place for the summer holidays. I do not want to go because I will be far away from one my babymamas who I promised to help out in many aspects. I have a responsibility to do and it is to the best of my judgement that we stay put here and not go on holiday. My wife and kids seem to think that this family is democratic. But I as the executive head has the final say and I dictate to them how things go.





Recently my wife has been denying sex and the kids have formed some sort of protest group deliberately disobeying my orders and failing to follow my instructions; furthermore in the aspects where my wife has a say, she has been vetoing my orders just to make things difficult merely to express her disgust and contempt for my authority.





How do I deal with this bunch of people and keep them under control. My finances are in actuality sufficient for us to go on a holiday but I do not want to anger my babymama who is raising my 2 daughters by going on a holiday while she struggles with raising our 2 daughters.





I am a fair man and I love all my women and children equally. How do i tell this to my wife without sounding like a jerk?How to deal with insubordinate wife and mutinous children?
';I have a responsibility to do and it is to the best of my judgement that we stay put here and not go on holiday.';





Read that sentence again. The first half of it is correct. YOU have a responsibility. That does not translate to WE stay put. You does not equal we. You have a responsibility, you stay for the holidays. Tell your wife and kids you hope they have a wonderful time wherever they decide to go. Just because you have a child outside of your marriage doesn't mean your wife and kids should suffer. Do the right thing, but don't impose the restrictions you're placing on yourself on your wife and kids.





You say you're a fair man, but all you're interested in is trying to keep control. That is not being fair.How to deal with insubordinate wife and mutinous children?
Since they wanna go.....You don't.....Your ';finances are sufficient.....You're a fair man, and love all your women/children equally';....I don't see a problem. The dictator is being over thrown, with mutiny on the ship. Thus the perfect opportunity for the dictator to spend time with helping the struggling babymama %26amp; 2 daughters. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. :)........鈾モ櫏
hahah WTF, I don't know where you are from (somewhere in the middle east most likely) but this is America! Your wife has the power to divorce you and she probably will eventually if you feel like you have that much control/power over her. As for your ';babymama';- does your wife know about her? It was your fault you got her knocked up so don't make your wife and kids pay for your mistake.
Perhaps it's time you realize it's not all about you. Do you think your lawful wife might be a BIT ticked that you betrayed her, your kids, and your marriage by making babies with other women? Don't you think she's justified? Keep it up, and you'll see just how democratic marriage REALLY is when you are voted out of office.
ALL of you get into family counseling to work this out. You are not wrong, but your Atitude is totally inappropriate and inconsiderate.
if it is legal in your country to beat them with a stick then do that, give all a sound whipping..........


if it not.............run like hell for another country and dont look back and change your name !
Oh, don't worry about SOUNDING like a jerk, you have the BEING a jerk thing mastered.
So you're a dictator huh? You do know what happens to those types of people when they lose their power, right? See : Hitler or Stalin.
HAHAHA.! I don't know where you were raised in believing half the crap you said was ok. Yet, I think this is a joke, no one can be this delusional
Damn, there are still people like you around in 2010. Amazing. I thought they all died in the 40's-50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment