Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my wife who likes to hit me when she's upset?

I tried to talk to her, and the next day she always find something else to fight for... I am depress. I dont want to divorce, I love her very much, can please anybody tell me what to do





ThanksHow to deal with my wife who likes to hit me when she's upset?
First off, know that women haven't cornered the market on being spousally abused.





If someone is putting their hands on you in a hurtful way YOU are being abused, and it IS NOT Ok!





If you can't make your wife understand that she is hurting you physically as well as mentally then MY opinion is that you should leave.





That doesn't mean that you have to get a divorce. Maybe she just needs a ';slap in the face'; of her own in the form of the shock of not having you to beat on anymore.





If/when you manage to get her attention you should both go to some kind of counseling to uncover why she does this so that she can work on behaving acceptably, and you can work on loving yourself.





But DON'T move back in right away. Don't go back until/unless you are COMPLETELY comfortable that she has made significant progress.





Also, she is not the only one who probably needs emotional help. You probably have some issues of your own to deal with or else you wouldn't be in this position.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UgkPTiNN鈥?/a>





Good luck.How to deal with my wife who likes to hit me when she's upset?
Let her know you will call the police the next time she pounds on you, and every time after that, and that you will permit her to be taken to jail. I can't STAND it when partners hit each other, and as much as I find it disgusting when a man beats a woman, I find it equally disgusting when a woman beats on a man. Women who do that take advantage of the stereotype that a ';real man'; would never let his woman hit him.
you have to get help, my ex wife would do the same when she got mad or I didnt something she would hit or throw things at me. I try talking to her about it, but she just had a temper, very quick one at that. Things never got better and as you can see she is my ex wife now, that was the only reason, but one of them. I am a big guy ex cop also, but I just took it, loved her like crzy, but you need to get help for her, she has make that choice, either do this or lose you!!!
I'm sure she loves you too but her problem is a big one and she needs to get help for it. The way you say this isn't ';you need help'; but ';let's make this marriage better for the both of us';. There must be something really bothering her, if she refuses to get help, have a backbone and come to terms with her. She either stops the abuse, or you leave. This is a last resort though, try everything before you say this
thats women for u





divorce is not the answer





work through it





its gonna take time but trust me when she gets it she will really get it and then it will get better





...i cant really explain it but im going through a very similar situation, were i used to fight constantly with my guy but now after like 6 months i actually get it..and now im tryin to change





when she realizess she cant treat you like that cause ur not gonna take it thats when things will get better
She has anger control issues and needs counseling you can't make her do anything she has to see she has a problem herself. She shouldn't be hitting anyone for any reason other than self defense to protect herself.





Go to marital counseling if she won't go you go for yourself. Don't put up with any type of abuse or the marriage will go downhill fast.
You don't hear about women abusers too often. Even when you do, people don't take it seriously, because they think a woman cannot do any bodily harm to a man. Nonetheless, abuse is abuse, whether it is man against woman or vice-versa. You should make sure you let her know your dissatisfaction with it, and ask her how she would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. It, also, sounds like she could use an anger management course.





Be Blessed!
Try marriage counseling. That way you can talk to her without her being able to hit you.
this is sad... tell her you want to go to marriage counseling and make sure she knows that she is a spouse abuser.... and that is criminal.
Contact a marriage counselor. The next time she hits you, call the police and report physical abuse. She'll think twice about hitting you again.
do yourself a favor, and go to a family members house.
hit her back with the phonebook. it doesn't leave a mark.


(what 70's movie was that in?)

No comments:

Post a Comment