Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it ok to let my neighbor flirt with my wife?

My neighbor continually hits on my wife. When we are together he continuously stares at her. At first she didn't notice anything, I told her about it and she said she would watch to see if he was doing it. After a month or so went by with this going on, I have noticed that she has started to flirt back with him. At first it was pretty innocent, like giving each other hello and goodbye kisses. Now she allows him to make comments that are somewhat sexual in nature. I find that they are somewhat leading comments. My wife's comments are not leading but somewhat of a flirting nature. I have expressed my concern that I'm not comfortable with this! She allows him to talk about what a MILF she is and say other crude things, but she thinks its funny and not a big deal. My wife has no interest in him, she says. I am sure she finds it flattering, but it is drives me crazy. She feels that I'm overreacting and that it's harmless. I tell her it is not appropriate for him to talk to a married woman like that, she says I am way to jealous about this and it is my own problem. I totally trust her but I feel he has other motives! I don't know how to get that across to my wife without getting her mad at me.Is it ok to let my neighbor flirt with my wife?
Hi, Try not to be paranoid.... right now, you are starting to feel a little insecure and I think that your wife would help a lot if she would just try to avoid your neighbor. I think the reason that you are feeling jealous is not because a man, any man is hitting on your wife, but if she knows that you are 'way too jealous', she should probably try to help you in this situation and not tell you that 'it is your problem'. It's not your problem- it's both of your problem.





It is no way correct for your neighbor to speak or act like that with any married woman, and I think you and your wife should seriously sit down and discuss this...and let her know that it is bothering you. The whole thing about two plates in your sink, etc is coming from you feeling insecure and your wife is not doing much to help. Forgive me for being blunt, but I am just trying to tell you like it is. It doesn't mean that your wife doesn't love you but she is somewhat liking the attention- let's face it- it's flattering! Do you give her the same attention that your neighbor does? Women need that little umph!





Maybe you and your wife should talk to someone about this and discuss your issues with a professional.


Hope this helps. Good luck.Is it ok to let my neighbor flirt with my wife?
You are married to her. What exactly do you think is the answer to this question?





You need to have a one on one with your wife.
I think you need to have a heart to heart with both your wife and your neighbor. Let her know that you do not appreciate her flirtiness with him, even though it is innocent and you trust her. Just tell her that it makes you a little uncomfortable and you would appreciate it if she would not do it anymore. Let your neighbor know that you do not appreciate his comments towards your wife, and that his attention should be directed toward his own wife or s/o, or if he is not in a relationship, then he needs to focus his energy on some unmarried woman that he may want to get to know. If either of them say you are overreacting, politely let both of them know that while you respect their opinion on the matter, you would also expect both of them to respect how you feel about it.
You need to set up hidden cameras in your house, my friend's dad did that and caught his wife cheating. Spy on her, I mean it sounds like they might be doing more than JUST flirting. Unless he's UBER gay
Your wife and your neighbor is having an affair in my humble opinion, and has been doing so for quite some time. Some cheaters hide their behavior this way....





Ask your wife to please end the flirtations with him, and town meetings with this man as a favor to you as it makes you uncomfortable. If I am wrong about thinking she is having an affair - she will apologize - and the flirtations/meetings in town will immediately cease.





If I am right, and they are having an affair - she will say something along the lines of ';it's no big deal'; or ';it's harmless';, etc. If this proves to be the case - I would strongly advise you to get a divorce lawyer as fast as you can before your ';loving wife'; brings home HIV or hepatitis to you.
Don't taunt her about it UNTIL you see the proof! As long as she's not flirting back, then, although it's still not okay, you have nothing to worry about. Trust your wife, but ask the nieghbour what's up with him?
toughen up stand up to him tell him to back off!
It's not normal for your neighbor to flirt with your wife and not acceptable. I'm not married anymore but I think being married were always gonna have people flirt a lil and it is flattering at times but this guy is crossing the line! If your wife knows that his behavior is bothering you she should have took action on this from the beginning.





Good luck:)
Where there is smoke, there is fire. I think there is indeed something going on, at least a heavy flirtation. Run him off. Tell him he is not welcome in your home or near your wife.
Are you a PUNK or what? Why is he still standing with a full grill?
  • private myspace
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment