Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some good boyfriend/husband goes to war book?

I'm not exactly sure how to word this, but I would like to read about a girlfriend/wife dealing with her boyfriend/husband going off to war, how she deals with it, etc. I would prefer young adult because I'm 15, but adult is good too.


Thanks!What are some good boyfriend/husband goes to war book?
Hi! It may be a bit old, but the one I read and thought was really good, was called '; summer of my german soldier'; i have no idea who it is by.


Oh wait, here: Bette green. here's the link:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_M鈥?/a>





have fun!


There are a few more but i cant think of them offhand, and this one came to mindWhat are some good boyfriend/husband goes to war book?
Atonement

No comments:

Post a Comment