Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my wife using a vibrator?

About five months ago a package was delivered to our house on a day I got home first. It was from a love company and I almost got excited that my wife was going to surprise me. I asked her about it on the phone and she told me not to look up the company at work. She said it was a ';surprise鈥?quot; That night she didn't say anything! She pretended to forget about it. Needless to say I found it and I know she is hiding it. It's hard for me to understand because we haven't been intimate for 14 weeks! She has had some stomach problems, really bad (IBS?), but I also noticed a new feminine lotion in her night stand and I know she鈥檚 been using it. I want to talk with her about it because I love her so much and hope this isn't the sign all men fear: my wife doesn't want me. We've never used anything like that together and I don't think she could handle me knowing about her hiding it. Is there anything constructive I can do to address this? Is it normal for a marriage of 1.5 yrs to go 14 wks? Thanks.How do I deal with my wife using a vibrator?
she is hiding something, go get a hidden camera installed, or use a cam corder and hide it well and tape her, you can contact the tv show cheaters at www.cheaters.com and they can bust her. if you cant do any of the things i just listed, then plan a weekend or day trip when she thinks you will not be at home at all and sit back and hide and watch your house to see if a strange person shows up and then wait 20 minutes and bust herHow do I deal with my wife using a vibrator?
What is happening to the men of the world, don't be such a pussy, take off your skirt and put your pants back on(or rather take them off) and join in on the fun. Fortunately my wife and I have a great sex life. My wife owns a couple of sex toys, some she bought and some we bought. Relax and enjoy.

Report Abuse



Yeah just do what cathy d says, freak out and call the cheaters people, she has a vibrator that means she is screwing the whole neighborhood. Wake up! Did the thought of possibly talking to your wife instead thousands of online strangers ever occur to you? Grow-up! Or you won't make to 2 years.

Report Abuse



Most men fear? What the hell, did you get that from one of the Cosmo magazines you read? Are you scared of your wife? Do you even talk to each other? Some of the stuff I hear men say scares the hell out of me. What the hell is happening to some of you guys out there.

Report Abuse



Your problem is NOT that your wife has a sex toy, if she wants to use a vibrator don't take it personally I'm reasonably sure you spank once in a while yourself (as you are a man after all).





But not having sex in 14 weeks is definitely a problem. Try to be up front and let her know that this is hurting you and your marriage and ask her what she thinks about it.
She's (probably) waiting for you to make a move. Offer to ';help'; her... ask her what she wants/likes. Try saying that you've been thinking about that mysterious package and you are curious... does she like it?





Good luck
Wow, what a question. First, no its not normal to go 14 weeks, my hunny and I been together two years and we still do it every day. I also have toys which do not keep me from wanting to be intimate with my hunny. If she has IBS maybe she is gassy and embarrassed about passing gas during sex...which has happened to me and it makes a woman just want to die right there, its so embarrassing!! So maybe the toy is to take care of her needs discretely without embarrassing herself. I'm sure it has nothing to do with her not wanting you. You do need to talk to her about how you feel, she won't know unless you do, and keeping quiet won't solve the problem. There are medications for the IBS. I do however suggest you be supportive of her using the vibrator, they are good for a womans sexual health, they teach a woman how to achieve a better orgasm and when you are supportive of her, you will find it helps your relationship. Don't make a big deal about it, but let her enjoy it in her private time, tell her its fine with you as long as she is attentive to your needs also.
Well, being a female myself, I will start off by telling you that if your wife has a vibrator, it doesn't automatically mean she doesn't want you anymore. Believe it or not, most women have toys like that, including myself, and I definitely still need my husband. NO vibrator in the world can replace sex with your husband in my oppinion. If your wife is having health problems, I can understand her not wanting to have sex...after all, IBS is painful. Don't take it personally, but if I were you, I would talk to her about it without taking offense or making her feel ashamed of it. You're her husband and you should be able to discuss these things with her. Good luck
its not normal this early in a marraige to have this problem, shes mad about something you said or did. she is crying out for your attention, give her a back rub and have a good talk, this can help.
It is perfectly normal for a woman to enjoy the pleasures of a vibrator. Much like the way a man masturbates. You should applaud her for being so bold as to order one. It tells me she has a kinky side. I enjoy using one and my husband sometimes gets into it with me. Tell her you want to help her use one. Sometimes if you lay by her while she uses it and stroke her breasts, it will make her experience even more rewarding. Then you could masturbate in front of her. There is nothing wrong with A MARRIED COUPLE doing this. We all need more things to spice up our sex life. Just remember to respect her alone time as well and make sure she also wants to be with you. Ask her questions...try to find the ';zone'; that the vibrator provides her. Remember...communication, communication, communication. Good luck!
You need to talk to her...14 weeks what the heck are you waiting for....you should have had this conversation 13 wks ago....you could have at least been pleasuring her with the vibrator...your adults right? Regardless your married and should be able to share the most intimate issues amongst one another....tell her what you know and go from there...the sooner the better...be open, be gentle ...and most of all be understanding...she obviously doesn't want to share something with you because she feels its going to hurt.
ditto what hsoltys said!! OMG what a great answer!!
Ask her if you and her can use it together. This will open up the relationship and you will be surprise of the results.
She may have cooled off in the bedroom because of the IBS. That condition will lower confidence in many respects. Encourage her to seek treatment and see if your love life improves.
The BEST possible thing you can do here is talk to her about it. 14 weeks is enough time to test anyone's patience, male or female, but be patient with your wife. Let her know that you are there for her and support her every want and need. If you're uncomfortable with her having a vibrator let her know, just in a calm way.
Sounds like you are going to have to allow her to bring the freak in her to the table. Let her know in a casual conversation that you would like to make love to her with BOB, see what she says, then ask her how would she like it to be, try that in an another conversation where you know the intimate response you are looking for. That is if you are not jealous of BOB, but please know you must step up your game because it's only been a year and she's bringing home a new friends, see what it is that you can do to join in, and be part of her world to keep the spice, and the trust.
Every day , I go thru counselling session after session and I tell all the couples, COMMUNICATION ! tell her how you feel, see if there is something you could be doing that you are not, find out, ask !
Well... at least she's looking to herself instead of outside your relationship... maybe she's really embarassed about it? You can buy her another one and give it to her, that way she knows that you're open to it, or go with her to a sex store and have the clerk tell you about the different products (when she sees you not acting shocked about ';that stuff'; she might feel more comfortable broaching the subject with you). Vibrators don't replace men, you can find tons of ways to be involved while she's buzzing away...
i don't think it's normal at least in my mariage it isn't why don't you just ask her it's better then wondering all the time tell her you know what she got and you wanted to know if something was wrong that she can tell you anything and that you will understand that's why you got married to count on each other.
The vibrator isn't a problem. However, going 14 weeks without sex is. It's time you two had a serious talk. If that resolves nothing counseling is in order.
tell her that her how u are felling and try new things with her maybe thats all she wants...
  • private myspace
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment