Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with your wife's pregnant moods?

i cater to her 24 hours 6 days a week, and on that one day, i would like to have time for myself to relax and have a couple beersand sometimes fish. is that healthy?How do you deal with your wife's pregnant moods?
It's normal to feel like you need space when you have to do everything around the house, but hang in there. When you see that baby you will know it was worth it.How do you deal with your wife's pregnant moods?
My husband (3 out of 3 times now) has managed to escape the worst of the pregnancy by being deployed!
shoot myself in the face.
all i know is i couldnt wait for my husband to leave so i could be alone, although i even got on my own nerves. but if he told me he needed some time to himself i would have no problem with that. just be honest, i dont think there is anything wrong with you wanting time to yourself
more talking.understand eachother
if u are on a diet then no but if u are not then yes
My husband dealt by going out and getting me food that I was craving - usually Dairy Queen Soft Serve Ice Cream! Also massages were key too! But yes, you should take a day to relax! It's stressful being a soon-to-be-Dad as well. You'll be healthier if you take the time to refresh! Then you'll be ready for the upcoming week's pampering! :)
My husband knows me well enough to know when I'm experiencing mood swings and not behaving like myself.





He also caters to me - but I return the favor by giving him massages, foot rubs and extra us time.





When he needs a day off or break, I have no problem letting him enjoy this time. It's beneficial to both of us.





We've become a strong couple because we know when to let each other have time to ourselves. We both make an effort to help and support one another.





:)





This is a good and healthy attitude to have. If you need the day off then you should take it.
L O L. You can't man. I don't know how you got 6. Mine was 24..7..I snuck a coupla' beers in while she was asleep. Good luck.
It's always healthy to carve out some time for yourself. You MUST do it or else resentment will creep in, and resentment is a quick killer of relationships.





However, does it have to be a whole day every week? Your wife will need you. She can't take even a 15 minute break from being pregnant, and you want a whole day every week? What if you either shortened the time frame (to a half day) or did it every other week, or 2 out of 3 weeks... I just think you need to be there for her a little more while you're still seeing to your own needs.





Hence starts the great balancing act that is parenthood. Good luck! I think it's really cool that you asked. I bet you'll make a great dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment