Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal my wife that tells me that she is gay? Then tells me she can not leave without me.?

Married for 15 years. She tells me that she is gay and is not attracted to men anymore. So I decide I need to leave. Then she tells me that she loves me and can not see herself with anyone but me. then three weeks later tells me that she is sorry but she really feels she is gay. So, this time I'm leavin and she begs me to stay and that she knows that she loves me. She wants me to let her experience a women before I leave , so she can decide what she wants. Should I do this? We have children and she wants to keep this from everyone that we know. She tells me that she does not think she can have a relationship with a women and cannot see herself going below the belly button on a women. She has even mentioned sharing this experience with me . But I really donot want to see my marriage unfold in front of my eyes. I'm having major issues believing that she loves me and she wants only me. Please helpHow do I deal my wife that tells me that she is gay? Then tells me she can not leave without me.?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


think of your children first. I do think the best thing would be that you take a break for a while to see.How do I deal my wife that tells me that she is gay? Then tells me she can not leave without me.?
Your obviously not the only one she wants if she is proclaiming to be attracted to other women. She is stringing you along but the reason to me is unknown. Tell her that you will only stay with her if she wants to be with you and only you or tell her that you are going to leave if she wants to experience another woman and actually mean it when you say it. Don't allow her to play with your feelings like that. Either she is gay or she is not gay. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
She's just trying to find a way to cheat %26amp; have you agree to it. Don't do it. She's confused. She thinks she's gay but can't see having a relationship with a woman OR going down on a woman either. Then how is she gay? Screwed in the head is what she is. Don't let her pull the strings.
Sounds like she's scared and can't stand to be alone. You've been her rock for 15 years and she doesn't want to lose you as support but at the same time she is afraid to move on so she'll do or say whatever she needs to to keep you in her life.
My thoughts are she has mental health problems.





Nature learns us many things one thing is men and women go together.





But to go against nature is an abomination. But women and women did not go together.





It is ridiculous sick and mental I suggest seen a good psychiatrists
Sounds like she is very confused ... and wants to experiment before making a decision.


Whether or not you go for this is your decision .
If she likes it then are you dumped? She wants you as a safety net.
Your wife is extremely confused. You need space apart so she can decide what she wants. She isn't making any sense....
tell her to decide.


don't let her have an affair man or woman.


if she can't make up her mind, do it for her.
She's playing you like a yoyo/door mat. Best to leave %26amp; get a divorce. This was an issue with her all her life, she tried to hide it through marriage but its not the real her she is bi/gay. I have a coworker who is like that but hes is gay. He loved his wife can't leave because of kids but then love his gay young friend fast forward, they divorced kids are shared custody, he still have his gay lover behind closed doors %26amp; still talks to his exwife for the kids sake. Best to leave, have her see some professional counseling/help she is loose in the head doesn't know what she wants, she should just accept it %26amp; let you go it'll NEVER be the same as it was. Divorce/leave.
I do think that her honesty in this situation is a very good sign of her maturity in this matter .





She has her sexual confusion and feelings swirling around and wants to make sense of it all .





Her bi-sexual feelings are not going to go away . Your friendship and understanding are very important to her . I don't hear her saying that she wants anyone but you in the marriage .


She is compelled to be sexually active with a women and experience the fantasy in her mind . This is not just a choice but who she is as a person . It sounds like she could be reaching out to you for some help and guidance.
Your wife definitely sounds confused. It could be her attraction to a woman is on an emotional level. This indicates she is yearning for a deeper connection on being understood and loved on a level where feelings can be expressed. It sounds your wife is crying out for love and her attraction to women is only based on her personal views on men not being able to love and feel emotional. For her to say she could not see herself going below the belly button on a women also indicates she truly is not into women as she thinks she is. I feel the best solution would be for the both of you to get into professional therapy before giving up on the marriage. Your wife sounds to love you very much but for some reason is feeling extreme feelings of loneliness and has given up on men to fulfil her. Get into therapy, this way if you both decide to end it you at least will know you gave it all you could to hold the marriage together. I know this must be very painful and confusing for you, human nature is very complex, this is why professional intervention is needed when life gets too confusing and painful for one to be able to sort things out on their own. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment