Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my wife? She always naggs me?

She won't ever do anything unless Im right there with her, like cleaning the kitchen or even just going to the store to get tp. She is making me crazy, crazy in love. Lol.How do I deal with my wife? She always naggs me?
Whatever she is nagging about, fix it. If she continues to nag then she is unhappy with herself and she is nagging at you because you're there.How do I deal with my wife? She always naggs me?
Travis maybe she loves you that much. Alot of men would love for their wives to take them along. It's just that she's still attracted to you. Don't be that macho guy who pushes her away. Because remember one man's junk is another's treasure. And then you wind up with the opposite type of woman who shows you no affection at all!
Talk to her about it. And if she still continues to do so, you have to wake up ! You will end up not respecting yourself. If she really loves you, she will give you space and respect you. Wives who do that can manipulate their husbands in all aspects.I think you will be happier without her.
Sounds to me like she just likes to spend time with you. There was a line in a recent movie that says it all to me, ';the only problem in our marriage is that she actually wants me there';.
some women are just naggers,they do it to get you involved with them.you ve heard of training animals to do things right.get on the boat man.
women should never nag a man thats a rule. Let a man be a man simple.Thats cute how u love her this is always sweet. She just loves you, sweety... awww this is her nagging reasons though.
She sounds like my Chihuahua, he suffers from separation anxiety whenever I leave the house. I just give him a raw hide bone to keep him busy, you could try that.
I can't stand nagging people! They drive me insane. You'd better get a handle on this or you're going to be for a lot of long long years of nagging.
Crazy in love? Dude, you MUST be young. Give it a few years. You will want to knock her *** down the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment