Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my wife getting very hot after having 3 kids, and getting lots of compliments?

I keep having feelings of insecurities since my wife has been back to a personal trainer. She is 33, I am 38. I am good looking, she is too. She has been back to the gym for 5 months and everyone keeps telling her how good she looks, and I can tell her self esteem is skyrocketing! I want to be happy for her, I am, but I am having feelings of insecurities. What do I do??How do I deal with my wife getting very hot after having 3 kids, and getting lots of compliments?
Go have wild hot sex with your wife every single night and feel blessed because you have it all.How do I deal with my wife getting very hot after having 3 kids, and getting lots of compliments?
Several possibilities








The reading list below can act as a source for you. Most of the titles can be found in your local library. If they don't have them they can borrow them from another library.








Anger Management


http://www.amazon.com/Anger-Management/l鈥?/a>





Boundaries, Dependency Relationships, Ownership Relationships


http://www.amazon.com/Boundaries-Depende鈥?/a>





Dealing with guilt


http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listman鈥?/a>





Dealing with blame


http://www.amazon.com/Dealing-with-blame鈥?/a>





Surviving, repairing and recovering after infidelity


http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-repairin鈥?/a>
As long as you have a good solid marriage then just say to everyone, ';yah I know my wife is a fox, %26amp; shes all mine.'; Let her know that you love the way she looks no matter what. Take care
How about you give her compliments and a LOT of good sex.





Nothing keeps the dog on the porch like good care and feeding.





And get off this post if you can't handle the doubt that it brings.


If anything this should show you what not to do and needy is one of those.
First be happy coz its YOUR wife that people are admiring and after having 3 kids i think the bond between you and your wife shoul have grown stronger...trust holds people together








sit down and tell her your feelings and she would understand...and do what she really has to do





CHEERS!!!
Feel smug because she's yours not theirs!
Consider yourself a lucky man that she cares enough to keep herself in shape. Don't reflect your insecurities through mocking her and taking away from her self esteem. Remember, she is married to you and has done nothing wrong.
Get over them and be proud that you have a beautiful wife that everyone admires! Every time she gets a compliment you are getting one as well.
you should be absulutely flattered! I know that when I get a tweet twoo when my husband and I are out, he always comments afterward at how flattering that is to him as well as to me! she is with YOU not them! Congrats on having a hot wife!
just be proud that she is ur wife and that u got a gorgeous and beautiful wife after having three kids!!!! when ur out with her and someone compliments her let her accept the compliment and u can simply say and she is all mine but say it in a humrous way lol. dont wanna seem like a *********. lol. good luck!!
My wife is currently 24 weeks pregnant and she is still fit as ever - be proud of having someone who is ';hot'; that actually loves you too!! Isn't that what you want ? A woman who will commit to you, have children, and be sexy as well? Yoiu have your cake and you are eating it you lucky man!





However, if you start acting all insecure you could push her away, so just be proud!
Drop the baby blankie and pacifier and grow up would be a start.





My god man she gave you 3 gorgeous children and your worried now she looks and feel's good you'll lose her ?. get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment