Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can i help my wife deal with depression?

My wife is very depressed and when i ever i try to talk about it with her she shuts down and dosent talk to me for a couple of hours. And she says that i am calling her crazy when i ask her to come talk to someone with me. i have talked with shrinks and they help alot. How can i get her to help herself. Cause now she wants to have kids but i think that will make thing really bad. any thoughts will help!!!!How can i help my wife deal with depression?
Well, I think it would be a mistake to go forward with children if she cannot take care of herself. Insist that you both need to see someone and work on your issues before you can go forward to let anyone else in this relationship.How can i help my wife deal with depression?
I have depression too. The best thing that helps me is my man just holding me in the dark and stroking my face. Really embrace her, use your strength, be her physical rock. Also try Vitamin B12 supplements, they are somewhat of natural anti-depressents.
I would get her involved in some sort of sport or activity. I'm depressed, and I find that I only feel depressed when I'm not doing anything at all. If she signs up for, let's say soccer, she will have something to look forward to, she will probably make some new friends on her team, and she will probably lose some weight. Plus, exercise is good for the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment