Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can you tell if your wife had an affair?

here's the deal. wife told me that i was going out to lunch all the time and who am i going out with. that i didn't pay attention to her. jealous over any attention i showed another woman even if i was just being nice. accused me of affairs all the time. accused me of not loving her. accused me of just about everything you can think of regarding cheating all the time. i'm a decent guy. would you suspect she cheated if you had an argument and she just suddently picked up and left one day? I mean this is a woman who 2 weeks ago told me she loved me soooo much as she looked into my eyes. then on other days she would be cold as ice.How can you tell if your wife had an affair?
i would talk to her about everything you just typed and tell her how all this makes you feelHow can you tell if your wife had an affair?
soiunds like she's pretty insecure bout herself and your relationship.


so she's crazy sounding and needs to know that you love her. n shizz
Sounds like she is suffering from a bad case of insecurities and low self esteem. I know this sounds crazy, but if she really loves you and feels very insecure, she will be so fearful of being hurt that she needs reassuring.





Good luck.
Here is a couple things to consider. Could be any one of these scenarios. You will have to assess which one. Not enough facts for me to do it. Your spouse could be a psychopath or she is very insecure or you are not the decent guy you say. Need more to go on to narrow it down more.
I wouldn't necessarily say she is cheating or has cheated; however, she definitely is gearing up to cheat. Those accusations are her way of justifying to herself that what she wants is right. It's her fulfilling a self-prophecy of righteous indignation. I.E., you mistreated me; therefore, I found someone who doesn't mistreat me. Whether it's true or not does not matter. She ';believes'; it to be true.
Maybe she is just tired of you flirting with other people.
She's afraid you're capable of the same thing that she's sneaking around doing possibly. Cheaters hate being cheated on more than anything. It's a control thing and an issue of having your cake and eating it too
Sounds like she has found out your having an affair and she left you for it. A woman wont leave her husband unless she is sure about it. She told you what she knows about it. What were you thinking?
What are you really after here? The questions you ask here really go to the extremes.
She sounds normal to me.
Wow - she sounds as if she has some real serious issues. Has she thought about getting some counseling or seeing a psychiatrist to see if there is something biochemical going on?





Either way, she sounds terribly insecure.





Contrary to popular belief - insanity is contagious. The longer we live with someone who has problems, the crazier we get too.





Good luck,


Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment