Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How should a wife deal with a man, who is verbally abusive,refuses to take up a job of his calibre, denys sex?

Is controlling and does not participate in anything with his wife, mocks his wife in public, does not cooperate in parenting his kids with his wife and does not want to discuss the situation? Would you leave him?How should a wife deal with a man, who is verbally abusive,refuses to take up a job of his calibre, denys sex?
It appears to me that he doesn't care enough to try to make things work. It will be hard... But I think you deserve more.How should a wife deal with a man, who is verbally abusive,refuses to take up a job of his calibre, denys sex?
You're kidding right? Please tell me this is not a real question....what do you think should happen to someone if they mass murder 150 people in broad daylight in front of cameras and stands there in front of a police department and says ';Hi'; C'mon now...
Have you prayed and asked God to change his heart? Ask him to go to church with you. Tell him that the marriage needs a boost and you don't know how to accomplish that, but that you feel abused, mocked and alone in raising the children. Ask him if he is trying to get rid of you and wait for his response.





Sometimes men just need to know that there is a problem and then they try to fix it. They are creatures of habit and like getting their way, saying what they want and doing what they want and acting like they want.





Put a knot in his rope.
Head for the hills.
I think you're talking about my ex-husband. I swore for a minute I was about to ask what his name was because you're describing him perfectly!!!!!


LEAVE HIM NOW - I did %26amp; I am SOOOOOO much happier because of it.
Hmm..let me think real hard about this one..Ya YEAH!!!
Yes I would leave him - I wouldn't even bother with counseling becuase it sounds like the problem is now beyond that.
If somebody needs to ask advice on whether or not they should leave a person like this, that person has SERIOUS problems. He would be history...............life is too short to settle for less.................FIND HAPPINESS !!!!!!!
I personally would not stay!! But maybe for this ';person';she is happy and doesn't think there is a promblem.
Fix her marriage or get a divorce.





She is in control of her life.....





Waving the victim flag around on this web site will solve nothing for her....
What, really, is the question here? Of course leave him. This one is a no-brainer, hon. Be prepared for him to make life miserable for you when you leave and until th ekids are grown. Brace yourself and make sure you have a good support system with friends and family. Good luck.
would I leave him? you must be joking! not only leave him but also threw all his stuffs outside the street.
uhhhhhhh... HELL YES, fast!
If he refuses to go to counselling I would say absolutely... Abuse is grounds for divorce as far as I'm concerned!
get a real man that will appreciate you
Get out now
Yes, I would leave him. I would leave asap, while he isn't there and then explain why later and file for divorce.
Yes
I would hope to god I would have the courage to leave. There doesn't seem to be anything positive about the relationship.
If he has no interest and you are doing everything yourself, Leave. You can do it all by yourself!
What the heck you waiting for?! Get rid of the jerk for your sake and your kids!!!
Yes by all means! If someone you are with does not make you feel good about yourself than you are with the wrong person. Make a plan and get on with your life as soon as possible. This also is teaching your children to act like Daddy if you are allowing this behavior.
Two words: HELL YES!!!





He's controlling and abusive and she and the kids need to get out of there as soon as possible!
Okay, so you mention that he denies sex...but I have to wonder, isn't that a plus to the equation?
  • hair dresser cut
  • emergency loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment