Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with wife that makes a lot of mistakes?

I am lost for words because my wife (that I love very much) makes constant bad choices that our very costly for our family. And I pretty much do everything. There are some small responsibilities that I might ask my wife to take care, thinking she can do it and she fails me 85% of the time. And I can't be her daddy and do everything for her, she's a grown woman.





EX: I asked her to take of our car repairs. Our vehicle needs transmission work and I told my wife to call her friend who owns a repair shop. Her friend is a couple of hours away, but I know we would get Discount pricing and it would be done right. But she didn't want to call her friend.


And of course she takes it to the local AAMCO shop and settles for their repair prices of $2700 to rebuild the transmission. My wife calls her friend and she said he would rebuild it for $600.00 Now AAMCO is going to charge us $600 (that we don't have) for labor cost just to get the car back.





Everything my wife touches cost hundreds more just because she never takes my advice no matter how nice I am when I bring it up.





When I tell her I'm upset that we are $600 in the whole, she tells me to get over it. With all her extra court fee's per month. I just don't know how much more I can take. How to deal with this ?


How to deal with wife that makes a lot of mistakes?
Oh thank god your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I missed you!





LMAO at your answers!!!!!!!How to deal with wife that makes a lot of mistakes?
Pardon me, sir, but taking care of the rebuilding of your car's transmission is not a small responsibility. You married her, you know what she is like. So instead of complaining about things you can't change, why not let her be responsible for things she IS capable of instead of trying to squeeze blood from a turnip?
You need to be able to recognize ';mistakes'; and blatant disregard. It sounds like your wife isn't just making small mistakes, she's simply disregarding you which is a huge problem.


I don't know your wife, so I don't know how to get through to her. You need to find a way to get through to her or move on- she will run you into debt and ruin your relationship like this.
With her attitude I don't see it changing. I'm sorry to have to say that I feel you're going to have to continue being Big Daddy or tell her you're going to take care of what you have to and she's going to have to take care of what she has to and let the chips fall as they may.
I would say you need to learn to either accept her decisions (since you put those responsibilities in her hands) or handle money issues yourself. This is the woman you love and married and if she is clumsy, you must learn to forgive or else do things on your own. You cannot expect others to do things exactly the way you would have done them yourself. Good luck!
Here is a little prayer I say:





God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.


Courage to change the things I can.


And the wisdom to know the difference.





Bottom line dude, you cannot change people, places, or things.


Maybe you should take care of these things.
The bigger issue is that she dosent take your reasonable advice so whats up with that? Why does she not trust you? Or your judgement?


Is she rebellious about everything? Was she like this BEFORE you guys married? If so there isnt much hope of her changing.
You just copy/pasted this from another user who asked the exact same thing about their husband who makes bad decisions. Or maybe you ARE that other user.





Troll.
This is word for word the exact same question your wife asked, so who decided on aamco.
**REPOST**





he's been at this for 2 days... it's starting to get funny


the worse part is the people who don't know and are answering the question the best they can
Wow..you just posted this same question..but you were the wife and he was the irresponsible husband.
Are you bitter or just bored?


Try using more lube on her. her mistakes will b more fun that way.
This person has been doing this all day, lol
there's a reason ure name is girly man...

No comments:

Post a Comment