Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you deal with a wife who is pregnant?

My wife is pregnant and is on MDS for anxiety and don't take them daily like she is supposed to.And yes the doctor changed her MDS when she found out she was pregnant. And no its not the hormones I get yelled at for the smallest things and I hate it.How do you deal with a wife who is pregnant?
Here's a thought - DON'T GET HER PREGNANT!!! If you can't handle a bitchy wife than you shouldn't get her pregnant to start with, it only makes it worse.How do you deal with a wife who is pregnant?
With a lot of patience. Yes, it's the hormones you ****. Due to the hormonal imbalance, she's finding fault at anything and everything (I'm guilt as charged too). Try to get out of her way to avoid pointless bantering.


However, you can't just take everything in for the whole 9++ months . Sit down and TELL her (nicely of course) that you can't take anymore of this. I'm sure she will understand.


If you can handle this, you can also handle her post natal syndromes. Yes, there is a chance it might happen
Honestly, the best thing to do is suck it up and be a man. I know, it's harsh, and pregnant women can be bitches to say the least, but you really can't do anything about it other then tell her how you feel. And even after you've told her how you feel, you could just get a slap across the head and an even bitchier pregnant wife. Just do whatever she ask, and try your best to do what she says...if you want to stay with her, that is.
just remember this is a hard time for her too. From personal experience I can tell you that the best way to help yourself and her is to try to understand what she is going through. And show her you are trying. Even if it's only by saying ';I'm trying to understand';. Ask her to try to understand that it's hard on you too. If you can both approach things from the others point of view, or at least try to, it will really help. I know when I was pregnant and feeling like crap, hormones doing all sorts of nasty things to me it helped so much to just have my husband say that he's there for me. I know I certainly did not want to admit when I knew my hormones were causing craziness and the last thing I wanted was to hear my husband say it. That's when I'd get defensive and it would all blow up. She's going through more than just her normal hormonal changes too if her meds have been changed.


REMEMBER, this may be hard for you and a huge transition but it is 10x that for her. Your a team. act like it:)


good luck.... go give her a hug.... if she pushes you away let her know your there when she wants one.
Have you talked to her bout it? Im a pregnant wife to an army man and sometimes I get real tense and short tempered with him. Sometimes pregnant females tend to take their husbands for granted and need a lot more attention and understanding. Hope this helps and good luck
She's carrying your child!!!!!!! You love her, support her, give her ice cream and candy and whatever else she wants!!!!!


ANd you take her back to the doctor to get her talked to!





You also know she's going to be a total freak of a mother, don't you??
Lots of Patience, my dear. It takes laser concentration, but it's possible. Best of luck with the soon to be little one! If you need to express you anger..get in the car, scream, punch something, call one of your buddies and scream at him...but don't take it out on her.
best thing to do for you is just to agree to disagree. Cause really there isnt much you can do or say. Cause the hormones from the pregnancy does add to her anxiety and that is a bad combo. So for your sake agree to disagree
Say yes to everything
Have sex with her all the time.....prego sex is the best.....How can she be madd if she is having the big O
agree with everything and you'll be A-OKAY!!
Talk to her, try to be supportive of her view at the moment because every couple of days it will change. Oh you will look back on it one day and laugh!
Obey her.
its only temporary, so deal with it,,,and be glad its not you.
Q-how do you make a whore moan??


A- dont pay her!








SWEET MILDRED IS MY LEADER***JOIN ME IN HER PLAYPEN**

No comments:

Post a Comment