Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with wife loving another woman being in love triangle?

I'm 24, my wife 23, began dating in high school, had some rocky years but got married 2 years ago. Recently moved out of state, and my wife found a girl to hang out with, she is bi and i know, and am ok with her having casual relationship w/ another woman. They began falling in love and now she states that she wants a break from me and that she doesnt know who she could choose if it came down to it. She said that she doesnt know if it's forever between the two of them, but i cant help but feel that is what she is telling her new girlfriend about her and I. She says she loves me, and i know it's true, but i know that loving someone doesnt mean that you want to be with them, it means that you love them, no more no less. I can't deal with being put in the back seat, i give her every ounce of my love and now she's not able to return it. It hurts me and I dont know what i should do. I would never want to leave her, i just want her to be mine first, as it always has been in the past, and anyone else's second. How could i convey that need in a sensitive way? BTW the other woman hates me i think, she is a self proclaimed man hater.How to deal with wife loving another woman being in love triangle?
I think you tell her straight up how you feel. This will probably have a very sad, unhappy ending for you in this relationship...but being strong and maintaining your dignity in this mess will allow you to move forward with your head held high.





(Think about it this way - even if you could convince her to return to you in the way you want, she'll do it unhappily and be depressed...the relationship is over. For now.)How to deal with wife loving another woman being in love triangle?
I'm not surprised that you are having trouble seeing that you have something that goes back to high school. Were you her first? So she felt it was right to stay with you. But something was missing for her the sex that you had wasn't enough to make her stay, she found someone who she connected with at a higher level than you did. But that won't last for her either. But that doesn't mean it's going to get any better for you two. You were just too young.
Well i have never been in this situation and i don't mean to sound mean, but the second she started spilling that **** to me i would of been like fine you have two minutes to chose between us and if she choose her i would kick her *** to the curb that is just ****** up.
welcome to the problem with open relationships - basically a big OK to find someone else.





If she can't decide then you deserve more than to be second best dont you? It's time to leave, get a faithful woman.
marriage is for 2 not 3 see thats the problem right there and thats why the situation is the way it is now
everything is new with her new companion when things start getting old she will be running back to u it's just lust
!!
Get rid of the D***.
ughh..
You have the wrong idea about love. It is the most powerful emotion in the human psyche and when you love someone, like a spouse, you can not stand to be away from them. It is unconditional. You don't just love every person in the same amount. I could not possibly love my children any less but no more than I love my husband. If she is sleeping around and having torn emotions she may never be yours again. That is the problem with open marriages. You never truly understand what a fatal mistake it was until all is gone which may be the case here. You opened the door for love to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment