Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with wife's flirty behavior?

My wife and I have a history of trust issues. Last weekend we were out at a bar and both times I went to the bathroom I came back to find guys hitting on her and she was responding to it. The second time she was out of her seat over by these guys. I am probably too sensitive to this behavior, but there is a history of trust issues. I am not quite sure how to deal with this.How to deal with wife's flirty behavior?
If you don't have trust in her and the relationship you should seek terminating the marriage. If she is looking for attention else where this should be a clear sign to you.How to deal with wife's flirty behavior?
I'm sure that hurt seeing that. Theres no feeling like that when you ';suspect'; something is going on, even if it IS just flirting. Reverse the tables a few times. Maybe that might help.
I would be very upset w/her. If the guys just came up to her, that is one thing. But for her to actually approach them is disrespectful to you. Your wife sounds like she enjoys the attention of other men..I have a cousin who is just like this...needless to say she is 30 years old and on her 4th marriage and was unfaithful in all 3 of her previous marriages. I would have a heart to heart with her and hope for the best.
I would talk with her about your concerns and get everything out in the open. Communication is the key to a sucssfull relationship.


I would have a concern with it myself and would surely tell my spouse about it
talk to your wife and tell her how this makes you feel... Should should not be flirting with other guys any way since she is married to you.... you also need to stop taking her to bars where she can do this as well.... If she does not stop then you may have to leave her.
I would be highly irrate. Trust is one of the most important things in a marriage. She should be working her a** off to fix the trust problem not make it worse. Tell her what I said.... maybe she'll wake up. (there's no way in h*** I would do what she did)
Play along and be a flirter too. She'll probably love it.
good question! I've been in the same situation...you have 2 options i'd say....1 talk to her %26amp; say to stop %26amp; not respond cause it causes problems...2 ignore it %26amp; never say a word ever if you feel like going crazy! Maybe your wife is very attractive so the guys hit on her if you are out of site..thus she dont go out to do it...responding is the problem! The only other option is not to go to a pub or club at all! Good luck!
You should have a serious conversation with her and make it clear that u do not accept this behavior and that she has to respect your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment