Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How does a christian wife deal with a husband with anger problems? He has renounced God since marriage.?

My husband and I have been married a year, dated for 7 as Christians, and work together from home. His personality has changed, I don鈥檛 know why. He鈥檚 rarely happy, nice. I don鈥檛 have friends anymore - he disapproves. I love my church, but he 鈥榗an鈥檛 be himself鈥?there, %26amp; refuses to talk about God. He blames money issues on me. I sew up my worn clothes, gave up grad school for us, and yet, he blew over 1000$ this month! He goes days without bathing. He gets enraged, breaks/throws things, grabs me, but only leaves tiny bruises. He threatens my cat, calls me *****, etc. when mad %26amp; broke our bedroom door. He puts me down in front of family. It's humiliating. I鈥檝e asked repeatedly for counseling with him; I鈥檓 not strong enough to handle this myself. He agrees, but doesn鈥檛 go.





I鈥檓 ashamed of the way I鈥檓 feeling towards him and God; it鈥檚 more sinful than divorce. I know all the bible verses and have a good education. I need a creative approach that can solve this biblically and permanently.How does a christian wife deal with a husband with anger problems? He has renounced God since marriage.?
There is no such thing as having your problem solved biblically and permanently. Any approach that you take will not be permanent. All you can do is communicate with him and give him ultimatums. Letting him know that you will have to divorce him if he doesn't change. If you don't believe in divorce, then tough luck because nothing biblically will work on him permanently. Sorry, but it's true and in a few years or less you will be back in the same boat.How does a christian wife deal with a husband with anger problems? He has renounced God since marriage.?
shut up about sinful and GOD. get out and make YOURSELF happy. somethings you just need to do. he is abusive to you. get out while you still can, things can get worse, he could kill you. find someone that truly loves you and your church and can make you happy without hurting you!!!!








its time to think about yourself. be selfish and get out. life is too short to be stuck in a marriage where you are unhappy and ABUSED!!!
I am not sure where or how it says it in the Bible, but you need to get away from this threat to yourself. If you do not the beatings and humiliation will only get worse. Save yourself while you can!
he have turn into a beast. maybe divorce is ur only way out.





divorce is not a sin. god taught us to love and give. love might have left ur marriage. ur life maybe at stake. run and run far and dont turn back.





just my personal opinion.





take care and good luck...
Separation





Absence makes the heart grow stronger .





Set you terms and leave it to him to get right .





If it's over , then better to start a new life now than later .
Seperation.God does not want his children to be unhappy. And that is what u are in this marriage. Seperation would be the best thing. You would be fine by yourself.
you are far better being happy on your own than with a partner unhappy to make it worse





Dont waste our life trying to sort him out
The greatest problem is that either your hubby has left God


or..he was never a born-again Christian in the 1st place


(like what Grace Paris said).





That is why he has no control over his problem--anger.


He is dominated by the evil one.


My hubby used to be like that .


He changed tremendously after God changed him...it was a lot of prayers and support from church and very good,strong Christian friends.


I would really love to get to know you...


Hope you can email me!!:)
what does your pastor say? I am a Christian, and yet if a man abuses me, with neglect, and bruises, and denounces my god, is it really a sin to divorce? Perhaps he was never a real christian to begin with, and it would free you up to be with a real christian.....How christian is it for a man to abuse a woman on so many levels? Please find what and who makes you happy. Talk to your pastor and ask his guidance as to how to make your exit. I am sure this man is not a christian and does NOT want to be saved ( on any level)...I believe it is better for you to leave him and fulfill your destiny changing the lives of others for the better, with all your spirit, than to live a quiet desperate life alone with a man who doesn't appreciate you, and gets pleasure from keeping you from sharing the good news. Surely Jesus would prefer us to life our lives to the fullest sharing the good news than to not get divorced and live in quiet desperation. ( What does Jesus tell you? I know he loves you and your faith and wants you to share His word). Please pray on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment