Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with your wife or girlfriend's period?

I just got yelled at because my voice is too monotone, then she told me she loved me and started talking dirty.





Just calmly riding it out is what I've been doing, but honesty it tends to wear me down. Is there anything I can do to make the process smoother for her?How do you deal with your wife or girlfriend's period?
Don't get on her nerves.How do you deal with your wife or girlfriend's period?
Just keep calmly riding it out. If you know there's something that makes her feel better (her favorite coffee, chocolate, etc) then maybe bring her some when you know she's going to be on her period. Offer to help her out with things.





But to be honest, there really isn't anything that anyone else can do to make the mood swings better. We hate it as much as you do. Just keep riding it out and try not to give her any reasons to get mad at you.
Hmm, thats a tuff question. If she is aware that she is being emotional because of her period then she should be able to control it some.





I don't really have the crazy emotion gene when it comes to my period except maybe once every 3-4 months. And its TERRIBLE let me tel ya, I get super depressed and cry about stupid things. I feel worthless, and during that week, its best to just hug me when you can and avoid talking about anything that might be upsetting. lol
No. It's not your responsibility to manage her emotions. If she's taking out her crappy feelings on you, then that's wrong. SHE should be wondering how to not take her feelings out on you, rather than YOU wondering how to make things easier on her.
Just leave her alone mate. Offer her treats that you like yourself so you can have one to. Then get away and keep quiet.
Just don't take anything she says to heart, and be as nice and and helpful and tolerate towards her as you can

No comments:

Post a Comment