Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How would my wife deal with her abuseve family when they want to still control her?

I was abused by my family too. (Physically, emotionally, sexually and verbally...) There are a lot of hurts that come from abuse... especially when it's from your family and when from when you're young. My abuse was for 14 years. You just can't snap out of it. She should see a therapist.. regardless of if she thinks she needs to or not. I have the sweetest fiance in the world but it's not enough sometimes cause just... no one understands. Depending on how bad the abuse was and stuff she really might need professional help to feel like they can't control her.How would my wife deal with her abuseve family when they want to still control her?
Ignore them/cut tiesHow would my wife deal with her abuseve family when they want to still control her?
Having an open communication with her family is the first step. Telephone, email or other means that don't require her to be in person will help.





That way, she can at least control the outcome if they become abusive again, while doing the balancing act with her own guilt.
SHE NEEDS TO LET THEM KNOW THAT SHE IS GROWN AND SHE CAN THINK FOR HERSELF SHE DOESN'T NEED THEM THINKING FOR HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment