Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Helping a wife deal with the death of a husband?

Back in 2007 my father dies of a freak accident, me, my mother, and my sister all saw it happen. Before it happened my mother was...well a mother, cooked great dinners, was happy, and loving. Now she is only a husk of her former self, we only eat fast food, never talk, and I only see her about 1 hour a day between he work (from 8:00am-1:00pm) and her locking herself in her room. When i lost my father i felt lucky that i still had my mother, but i have found out that i have lost both my parents. How do i get my mother back to her former self? I'm 14, my sister is 16, and my mother is 50Helping a wife deal with the death of a husband?
Try talking to her whenever you can, and if at all possible go to therapy sessions. I am so sorry about the loss of your father and I will be praying for you and your family.Helping a wife deal with the death of a husband?
You your mother n' sister, need to get family counseling together.
You should talk to your family adviser you usually get one when some thing like this happens then he will give you advise

No comments:

Post a Comment